What we Offer at the British Club?
- Every Friday, from 10.00 – 14.00 we run a variety of activities from lunches, games of mahjong to talks and regular , monthly topical discussions in comfortable and welcoming premises.
- You have free access to our own up-to-date library of English books on Fridays. These are added to each month at no extra cost to the members.
- If you are 65+ we offer Senior Coffee Mornings ( on the third Friday of every month).
- Any member is also welcome to join our monthly film group meetings and regular outings.
- New! Indoor Bowling once a month for one hour (Mondays 14.00 -15.00).
- New! Beginners Bridge will start after Easter, and be twice a month from 13.30 to 15.30. Initially, the sessions will be on the 12th and 26th of April. Further dates will follow.
Beginners Bridge group
Indoor Ten Pin Bowling
Join in lots of special “British-style” more general seasonal events throughout the year such as the Queen’s Birthday Lunch ( June 21st 2013).
For general enquiries about events and activities then just click on :
If you are not yet a paid up member then you may still join us for a couple of activities and pay 5 euros a time to the desk but after trying out up to 2 activities you will be asked to join.